zOmBiE1029384756zOmBiE1029384756

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

glitchy as FUCK. still fun for the most part aside from when im stuck humping a wall and those G0L3M guys start producing insane amounts of rape. i know its not my computer, i can run all the big name first person shooters on high graphics but even on low quality everything is freaking out in this game. anyone else having issues?

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

great game! but...

to the extent of my knowledge, crows do not explode on contact with dirt! aside from that slight realism error, this is my new favorite flash game.

Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0 Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0

i like that song.

i was able to make a character that looks nearly like i do. nice job on this, could do with more items though.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

very nice.

loved everything about this one. the characters, some how seem to be improved versions of themselves visually, i especially loved how you modified salad fingers. the story mode could have been a bit longer though.
you people are very talented in the ways of flash!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

fantastic!

it really is amazing what you can do with flash these days. this is my favorite flash game ever. i loved the selection of weapons, though a fairly standard arsenal as zombie games go, each weapon had its own strengths and weaknesses. my only problem with this submission is that it is far to easy! as soon as you get the hunting rifle, the game might as well be over.
overall an amazing experience. now get out there and shoot some zombie clowns!

To Kill a Goth To Kill a Goth

retarded

i think the person that reviewed this before me was a little retarded...
but they got the general idea. you have two completely differant stereotypes mixed up, and even though it appears you dont care if you piss people off, i would recommend NEVER doing flash again, you effing moron!
*AHEM*
thank you for your time.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

i hate that guy...

i liked this alot. probably would have gave it a ten too, if it wasnt for that
fucking announcer guy. grr, i hate him. the disgaea stuff was just annoying
the music is awesome though

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

thanks!

now i've finally got a use for all those dead babies in my closet.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

okay

the graphics were awesome, and i liked the music. the guy looks kinda like the puppet thing from the tool video "sober", except creepier. was the song that played when he flys off the building by slipknot? it sounded like it